Monte Rosa Gaiter II
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Robust two-layer gaiter with anti-abrasion reinforcements for trekking and mountaineering. Top and bottom adjustment and easy to fit velcro closure.
- Two-layer waterproof gaiter reinforced in high-wear areas. Easy to put on and use thanks to the velcro closure .
- Suitable for trekking and mountaineering thanks to its easy closure to use with gloves.
- Gaiter with reinforcements in the lower part made of abrasion resistant material.
- Velcro closure on the front that allows the gaiter to be fully opened. In addition, it has a handle on the top that allows easier use.
- The upper closure is made of tanca for a quick and easy adjustment.
- In the lower part it is attached to the heel by means of an elastic non-slip band to the boot and in the front part by means of a hook to attach it to the laces.
- Adjustment for the sole by means of a neoprene stirrup with buckle.
- Polyamide with polyurethane coating.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Boot size||S 36-39 / M 40-43 / L 44-48|
Write Your Own Review
More from Vaude