Out of stock
Only %1 left
Waterproof technical gaiter for high mountain activities. Good fixings and a front zipper make it very comfortable and easy to put on.
- Technical gaiter for high mountain activities or multi-day excursions . Being waterproof and with good fixings, it is designed to be used on terrains with snow or water.
- The gaiter is attached to the boot by a cable that fits underneath the shoe . This cable is interchangeable and adjusts to different boot sizes through a strap.
- It is also finished with an elastic band at the bottom of the gaiter and a hook at the front to attach it to the laces.
- On the front it has a zipper that opens and closes the gaiter to adjust it to the leg more comfortably. This zipper is protected by a flap that closes with velcro.
- The upper closure by elastic strap that closes by velcro provides a more precise hold and therefore greater comfort.
- In the middle part, it has an elastic band that adjusts above the ankle to prevent snow from passing through.
- Size M is valid for boots from 35 to 43 and measures 40 cm high and size L is for boots from 38 to 49 and measures 42cm.
- Made of 420D Polyamide with a PU coating which gives it an excellent waterproofness .
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Dimensions (cm)||M 40 - L 42|
|Boot size||M 35-43 / L 38-49|
|Weight (gr.)||M 125 x 2 - L 150 x 2|
Write Your Own Review