Out of stock
Only %1 left
Steel crampon compatible with any type of footwear. Designed to be carried in your backpack on trekking outings on frozen ground or with hard snow.
- Crampons ideal for specific trekking outings that require greater stability on icy surfaces.
- Its elastic adjustment adapts to practically all mountain and hiking boots.
- Available in 4 sizes for footwear from 36 to 47. Size S goes from 36 to 38, M from 39 to 41, L from 42 to 44 and XL from 45 to 47. li >
- With 13 tips of 15 mm in length made of tempered powder-painted steel.
- The meshes or chains are made of galvanized steel and offer great resistance and flexibility when walking, even on uneven surfaces.
- In the toe it has a joint that guarantees a natural walk.
- The fixing system is simple and safe. It has a superior elastic rubber and a nylon strap with velcro closure.
- Includes carrying case.
- Complies with the EN 893 certificate.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Number of tips||13|
|Weight (gr.)||S:455 - M:478 - L:495 - XL:500|
|Boot size||S:36/38 - M:39/41 - L:42/44 - XL:45/47|
Write Your Own Review