HKG Core Mid STX woman
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Women's boots with ecological leather. Waterproof, lightweight and versatile footwear valid for trekking, traveling or daily use. Boots with good grip, comfort and stability.
- Very versatile and robust women's boots for trekking and traveling.
- Footwear designed to offer a good grip on any ascent or trip and serve for any adventure by being waterproof and breathable.
- Having a modern, comfortable and light design, it can also be used on a day-to-day basis or small trips to the field.
- With these waterproof trekking boots a smaller carbon footprint is left thanks to the ecological materials used and their sustainable production.
- The high top protects the ankle from bumps and sprains.
- A sole edge extended throughout the shoe ensures stability as well as protection against abrasion and shocks.
- The lacing adjustment system provides excellent support thanks to the hooks on the upper part. By removing the laces from the hooks, a wide opening is achieved to put the foot in comfort.
- Toe and heel reinforcements to improve foot protection in these areas and improve the stability of the whole. Made from rigid, recyclable, biobased recycled thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU).
- V-Flow 5 stability index . The V-Flow index shows the stability of the shaft in combination with the midsole and outsole. V-Flow 5 is for trekking shoes for long trails, easy alpine terrain or for traveling. Offers optimal stability and comfort when walking in light gear.
- Grip loop at heel and tongue.
- Removable templates.
- Vaude HKG sole specially designed for trekking. Its pattern prevents the accumulation of particles, improving contact with the ground. Rubber compound with 30% recycled material.
- Ergonomic V-PAD heel design with shock absorption system that improves ride comfort. Cushions impact with the ground as well as providing a biomechanical correction of the foot on the tread. li>
- Lightweight EVA midsole with shock absorption system that improves ride comfort. Made with 20% recycled material.
- Recycled materials, such as plastic bottles, have been used in the manufacture of this product. This saves up to 50% in energy and CO2 emissions, as well as in the use of fossil raw materials.
- Renewable resources of plant or animal origin have also been used in the manufacture of the product.
- The shoes are made of eco-friendly nubuck Terracare water repellent leather .
- With ecological, waterproof Sympatex membrane (> 45000mm water column), totally windproof and highly breathable. Made of 100% recycled materials, 100% recycled polyester, skin friendly and not dangerous for health. Made in Europe, PTFE-free and Bluesign certified.
- The midsole is made of 20% recycled material.
- The inner lining is polyester made from 100% recycled raw materials.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation a >, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers of textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Product with the Vaude Green Shape label that guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Manufactured from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Terracare leather is processed according to the highest environmental standards using only safe chemicals to avoid harm to people or the planet. It comes from ox skin from exclusive farms in northern Germany where the animal is protected and its welfare is taken care of.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf, Terracare|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Breathable|
|Activities||Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking, Via Ferrata|
|Weight (gr.)||820 (pair)|
Write Your Own Review
More from Vaude