Beginner bike without pedals for children from 2 to 5 years old. Made of wood, it can be used both indoors and outdoors. Special edition.
Bike without pedals for children under 2 years old.
It is ideal for the little ones in the house to start learning to ride a bicycle. Its design is adapted so that the position of use is comfortable and natural, facilitating handling.
- The light and silent one.
12 '' wheels.
- For children whose leg length is at least 33cm.
- The pneumatic rubber wheels make them have a perfect grip on all types of surfaces, both outdoors and indoors.
The handlebar, with padded grips, includes a patented safety system that prevents the child from turning it too much, thus avoiding possible accidents.
- Aluminum wheels.
Padded saddle adjustable in different heights ( 33 - 41 cm ). The saddle is upholstered with washable fabric at 30º.
Designed with rear fender preventing the child from getting stained due to wheel projections.
Certified as a safe toy according to EN 71.
- Made with wood from sustainable forests.
- The Spoky range has been awarded the German "Spiel-Gut" design award (good game) for innovative toys.
- Kokua offers a 2-year warranty, which is somewhat remarkable on a wooden product intended for children.
Made with birch wood, it is especially resistant and waterproof thanks to the final coat of varnish.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Dimensions (cm)||95 alto|