Road Master Roll-It
As low as €44.90 Regular Price €55.00
Only %1 left
Rear saddlebag with roll closure and waterproof cover. Its practical design makes it ideal for everyday life in the city.
- Individual rear saddlebag with a simple and elegant cut which makes it very practical in daily use.
- In addition to being able to be used in the city or on fast outings with the bike, it can also be carried on trips that are not very demanding.
- Supports a maximum load of 12 kilos.
Pockets and adaptations:
- The roll closure is fast and dust-tight. By being able to roll up more or less times, its capacity can be varied by about 4 liters, from 18 to 22 liters.
- The main compartment is spacious and with a unique space.
- Front pocket with zip closure.
- It has reflective elements for low light conditions.
- Includes waterproof saddlebag cover to protect them against heavy rain.
- High-quality QMR 2.0 binding that allows the saddlebag to be attached and removed quickly and easily. Designed to adapt to bars up to 16 mm. Includes adapters to be used on 8.5mm, 10.5mm and 13mm diameter bars.
- Soft Back 2 back plate made of high-resistance thermoplastic material. Light version of the Hardback plate that dispenses with the fully enveloping plate and is reduced to the minimum necessary, areas of the hooks and fixings, to reduce weight and gain flexibility in fit. The 360º swivel bottom bracket allows it to be used with any rack. It can also move along a rail to position the saddlebag as the user wishes. The design prevents movement of the saddlebag when loaded on uneven terrain.
- The upper QMR hooks have a hole that allows the placement of a padlock which prevents its removal. (Padlock compatible, for example, with Abus 145/20).
- Made of polyester 600 D and polyester 210 D HT Maxi Ripstop with polyurethane coating.
- 200 D polyamide interior with polyurethane coating.
- 190T polyamide backpacks with polyurethane coating.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Dimensions (cm)||40 x 33 x 18|
|Placement on bike||Rear wheel|
Write Your Own Review