Road Master Back
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Rear saddlebags for road, mountain and touring bikes. Very spacious and light and with several compartments. Includes saddlebag covers.
- Pair of rear saddlebags designed for cyclists who enjoy cycling in the city and in the country.
- Vaude recommends using for road, mountain and touring bikes.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Cap closure with clips. The cap has an outer zip pocket.
- Large main compartment with drawstring closure.
- Front pocket with zip closure and a pair of divider meshes to organize the material.
- Reflective safety elements.
- Includes waterproof saddlebag cover that is stored in its own case.
- High quality QMR 2.0 fastener that allows the saddlebag to be inserted and removed quickly and easily. Designed to fit bars up to 16mm. Includes adapters to be used on 8.5mm, 10.5mm and 13mm diameter bars.
- The QMR 2.0 upper hooks have a hole that allows the placement of a padlock, which prevents its removal. (Padlock compatible for example with Abus 145/20).
- The 360º swivel internal mounting allows it to be used with any bicycle. The design prevents the saddlebag from moving when loaded on uneven terrain. The 360º bindings are symmetrical, allowing each saddlebag to be used on any side of the bicycle.
- 600D polyester main fabric with polyurethane coating.
- 210D HT Maxi Ripstop polyamide contrast fabric with polyurethane coating.
- 200D polyamide (nylon) lining with polyurethane coating.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Dimensions (cm)||44 x 33 x 21|
|Placement on bike||Rear wheel|
Write Your Own Review
More from Vaude