Back Roller Urban QL3.1
As low as €80.90
Only %1 left
20L rear saddlebag perfect for everyday use in urban use. Universal and waterproof saddlebag thanks to its roll-up closure. Includes shoulder strap.
- Fully waterproof and dustproof saddlebag. The degree of protection IP64 ensures that it is completely dustproof and protected against projections of water coming from all directions.
- Designed for urban use thanks to its fabric feel and elegant design.
- Very resistant and attachable to any rack.
- The saddlebag can be easily removed from the bicycle and used as a shoulder bag with the built-in shoulder strap.
Pockets and adaptations:
- The price includes an individual saddlebag.
- With roll-up closure that allows adjusting the size of the bag to the transported material, always allowing a tight closure.
- It has an additional closure at the top by means of a strap with a buckle and a D-ring.
- Removable strap with padding to be able to use the saddlebag as a shoulder bag and to finish fixing the closure by adjusting it on the lower front hook. If the strap is removed, the side buckles can be attached at the top to close the roll closure.
- 3M Scotchlite reflective safety elements on the sides that make it easy to see.
- Inside pocket with zip closure that allows you to carry different items organized.
- Made in Germany with the highest quality standards.
- The Quick-Lock3.1 anchorage system makes it possible to put the saddlebags on and off in a very simple and quick way. The anchoring elements are fixed to the luggage rack, making the rear of the Saddlebag is free of hooks and protruding elements. The saddlebag can then be removed and inserted with one hand. The top clips open or close by pulling the top strap.
- Compatible for a rack diameter of maximum 10 mm.
- Cordura-cotton blend fabric covered with polyurethane on the inside.
- PVC free.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Dimensions (cm)||42 x (32-23) x 17|
|Features||Waterproof, Abrasion resistance|
|Placement on bike||Rear wheel|
Write Your Own Review