Women's Rupal 30+
Special Price €108.90 Regular Price €150.00
Only 10 left
30 liter technical women's backpack for mountaineering or ski touring. Robust and comfortable backpack that allows you to transport skis as well as shovel and probe.
- Women's backpack for mountaineering, ski touring or any technical activity in the mountains during winter.
- It allows you to carry everything you need in the snow such as a helmet or skis and it also has a compartment for emergency supplies such as shovel or probe.
- Although the backpack is 30 liters, its volume can be increased by being able to adjust both the lid and the main closure.
- It has a very robust fabric that makes it very resistant to abrasion. At the base of the backpack the fabric is more resistant and waterproof to ensure that it does not break or get wet when leaving it on the ground on snow or rock.
- Designed for loads of 7 to 12 kilos.
- Back with Synergy Mold technology developed for high mountains. The ultralight suspension system keeps the backpack close to the body allowing stability and freedom of movement. The back padding is composed of memory foam that allows a perfect adaptation to the body, while the spaces between the user's back and the backpack allow ventilation thanks to the circulation of air.
- Along the contour of the back there is a removable aluminum frame that maintains the rigidity of the backpack and guides the load to the hips.
- Padded, comfortable and flat lumbar belt that makes it compatible with the use of a harness.
- ErgoShape padded shoulder straps that facilitate freedom of movement in all circumstances. They include a chest strap with an emergency whistle adjustable in length and height.
- It incorporates lateral compression straps that allow adjusting the volume and load of the backpack.
Pockets and compartments:
- Main compartment with low access to the mushroom by means of a cord with tanca closure. This closure can be adjusted to different measures to be able to increase the volume of the backpack a few more liters. Inside it has a large pocket for the hydration system that also serves to carry the shovel and the probe.
- The lid has a waterproof zippered outer pocket and an inner pocket. On the inside it also has an information panel for alpine emergencies.
- Under the lid there is a specific strap to carry a rope.
- The helmet holder is a mesh that can be stored in the lid and attaches over it to fit the helmet on the top of the backpack.
- The side straps are wide to be able to carry the skis.
- Polyamide 360D Ripstop main fabric with polyurethane coating.
- 1200D recycled polyester base fabric with polyurethane coating.
- 210D polyamide interior with polyurethane coating.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). The surface of the product is water repellent and drops of water slide down its surface.
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape|
|Dimensions (cm)||60 x 31 x 26|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Raincover||Does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||sticks holder, helmet holder, ropes holder, skis holder, light holder, hard material holder, ice axes holder|
Write Your Own Review