As low as €96.90 Regular Price €130.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Very light and resistant 30 + 4L backpack for hikers, mountaineers and for the day to day. Mesh ventilated back and adjustable shoulder straps.
- Backpack for trekking, hiking or mountain activities. Ideal for both short and long walks.
- Due to its design and interior compartments it is also an excellent companion for day-to-day or travel.
- Backrest with Aeroflex Control system that can regulate the ventilation of the back at any time. You can adjust the distance of the backpack mesh to the user's back by tightening the mesh more or less through some straps at the bottom of the backpack. The further apart the mesh is, the greater the ventilation and the closer to the back, the better stability as it is closer to the body's center of gravity.
- The system Shifting Back Length allows you to adjust the length of the back of the backpack to the user's torso. By means of a simple mechanism you can raise or lower the shoulder pads to the correct height.
- Lumbar belt and padded shoulder pads.
- It includes a chest strap adjustable in height and length.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Possibility of increasing the capacity of the backpack by 4 liters by means of a zipper drop-down.
- Diaphanous main compartment with wide zip access.
- With a zippered compartment at the bottom separated from the main one to store material that you want to wear separately such as a raincoat or sneakers.
- Front zippered pocket with interior organizer and key clip.
- It has a zip pocket on the hipbelt and two outer elastic mesh pockets on the sides.
- With a pole holder.
- A front adjustment to hang a security light.
- Side compression straps.
- Compatible with the use of a hydration bag as it has a specific inner pocket and an outlet for the tube.
- Waterproof backpack cover included that fully protects the backpack and can be stored in the same backpack.
- The product is made from recycled PET plastic bottles. These bottles are collected, cleaned, melted and processed to obtain a high quality yarn. This recycling process helps save energy and CO2 emissions, as well as the use of fossil raw materials.
- Made of 600D polyester with polyurethane induction and 200D polyamide with polyurethane induction.
- Waterproof polyamide 190T cover with polyurethane induction.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). The surface of the product is water repellent and drops of water slide down its surface.
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that must demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Dimensions (cm)||46 x 30 x 25|
|Activities||Daily life, Travel, Trekking|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||sticks holder, bottle holder, light holder|
Write Your Own Review