Uphill 16 LW
As low as €59.90 Regular Price €80.00
Only %1 left
16 liter cycling backpack. Vaude ultralight backpack with only necessary elements, reducing weight and guaranteeing quality and comfort of use.
- 16-liter backpack for cycling both on the road and in the mountains for short or day outings.
- Due to its characteristics, it can also be used in trail running or high performance trekking.
- Designed for the user who wants a minimalist and ultralight backpack with minimal weight.
- With a load capacity of up to 4 kilos.
- Backpack belonging to the Vaude ultralight family. Ultra-light products designed to avoid incorporating unnecessary elements, maintaining all the quality and the lowest weight.
- Back with Vent-Tex Ultralight system with two lateral padding that repel moisture and create a large ventilation channel in the center. It also incorporates an anatomical panel that conforms to the shape of the back and ensures load distribution and optimal ventilation even when completely full. Because it is ultralight, the entire design is designed to have the least weight.
- Lumbar belt and shoulder straps with perforated mesh for maximum breathability.
- The shoulder pads have a chest strap that is adjustable in height and length.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Main compartment with two-way zip closure.
- With a small top pocket with zip closure.
- All the clips, closures and zip pullers are very simple and light.
- On the front it has a system of elastic straps that can be used to carry the helmet or other material, such as a jacket, as well as compression straps.
- With two mesh side pockets and a small one on one of the shoulder straps.
- Opening for the tube of a hydration system.
- Front fixing to hang a security light.
- With reflective elements to be seen in the dark.
- Includes waterproof rain cover with security light attachment.
- Made of polyamide 40D 240T Ripstop silicone with polyurethane coating.
- Polyamide 200D base fabric with polyurethane coating more resistant to abrasion.
- Polyester mesh back.
- 190T polyamide backpack with polyurethane induction.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and ensures that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFCs).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Dimensions (cm)||48 x 22 x 18|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||bottle holder, helmet holder, light holder|
Write Your Own Review