Out of stock
Only %1 left
Women's backpack for trekkings. With a volume of 32L, backpack cover, adjustable mesh back and shoulder pads adapted to the female anatomy.
- 36L trekking backpack adapted to the female anatomy both in its design and its structure and different pockets.
- Backpack designed to maximize comfort of use, functionality and equipment.
- Back with Aeroflex Easy Adjust system that guarantees comfort of use and maximum ventilation even with the backpack fully loaded due to its mesh that separates the backpack from the back. This system allows to easily vary the distance between the backrest and the back.
- Women's backpack designed by women . The deep redesign of Vaude women's backpacks includes both structural and design changes, colors and adaptations.
- The feminine design includes the adaptation of the lumbar belt and preformed shoulder pads for the female anatomy. The shoulder pads are specially padded and softly lined.
- Three years warranty according to the conditions of the brand.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Fixed mushroom with a zippered pocket on the lid and an additional interior compartment also zippered.
- Wide access to the main compartment with tanca closure.
- Two outer zippered side pockets.
- Zippered front compartment for maps.
- Padded lumbar belt with a zip pocket.
- Includes waterproof backpack cover .
- Chest strap with emergency whistle.
- Material holder ring.
- Opening for hydration system.
- Made with fabrics certified with the Bluesign quality seal. This seal is the most demanding in the world regarding environmental protection. In order for a product to bear this seal, it must be made with at least 90% certified fabrics.
- Vaude green product. This badge is only awarded to products with more than 90% made of natural cotton or recycled products, non-aggressive dyes with the environment and with a controlled construction process. This Vaude production badge is linked to the Bluesign label.
- Made of 210D HT Maxi Ripstop polyamide coated with polyurethane and 600D polyester lined with polyurethane on the back.
- Low area made of 400D Plain polyamide coated with polyurethane, 200D polyamide lining covered with polyurethane and 190T polyamide backpads covered with polyurethane.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Dimensions (cm)||60 x 33 x 25|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||ice axes holder, sticks holder|
Write Your Own Review
More from Vaude