As low as €74.90 Regular Price €100.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
18-liter backpack for trekkings or day trips. With adjustable mesh back, very comfortable and with good ventilation.
- Trekking backpack that can be used for long mountain hikes or day trips to the countryside.
- Ideal for activities that require good ventilation of the backrest and comfort of use.
- It has a load capacity of 3 to 8 kilos.
- Backrest with Aeroflex 3D system that achieves maximum ventilation thanks to the fact that it separates the back from the backpack by means of a tensioned mesh. This makes the air circulate permanently through the back in all directions, achieving great ventilation. A steel frame integrated into the back of the backpack provides great stability by transferring the load to the hips.
- Lumbar strap to adjust the backpack to the hips.
- Shoulder pads with perforated padding for maximum breathability.
- The shoulder pads have a chest strap that is adjustable in height and length.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Main compartment with mushroom opening and drawstring with tanca closure. Inside the main pocket there is a compartment for the hydration system.
- The lid has an exterior zippered pocket.
- Two outer elastic mesh side pockets.
- With a pole holder.
- It incorporates a waterproof backpack cover that is collected in its own pocket.
- Polyester main fabric with 600D polyurethane coating. The lower area is covered with recycled polyurethane PET 600D Maxi Ripstop.
- 200D polyamide interior with polyurethane induction.
- Waterproof polyamide 190T backpack cover with polyurethane induction.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||4 🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Dimensions (cm)||50 x 30 x 22|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||sticks holder, bottle holder|
Write Your Own Review