As low as €61.90 Regular Price €80.00
Only %1 left
18-liter backpack for trekkings or day trips. With adjustable mesh back, very comfortable and with good ventilation.
- Trekking backpack that can be used for long mountain hikes or day trips to the countryside.
- Ideal for activities that require good ventilation of the backrest and comfort of use.
- It has a load capacity of 3 to 8 kilos.
- Backrest with Aeroflex 3D system that achieves maximum ventilation thanks to the fact that it separates the back from the backpack by means of a tensioned mesh. This makes the air circulate permanently through the back in all directions, achieving great ventilation. A steel frame integrated into the back of the backpack provides great stability by transferring the load to the hips.
- Lumbar strap to adjust the backpack to the hips.
- Shoulder pads with perforated padding for maximum breathability.
- The shoulder pads have a chest strap that is adjustable in height and length.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Main compartment with mushroom opening and drawstring with tanca closure. Inside the main pocket there is a compartment for the hydration system.
- The lid has an exterior zippered pocket.
- Two outer elastic mesh side pockets.
- With a pole holder.
- It incorporates a waterproof backpack cover that is collected in its own pocket.
- Polyester main fabric with 600D polyurethane coating. The lower area is covered with recycled polyurethane PET 600D Maxi Ripstop.
- 200D polyamide interior with polyurethane induction.
- Waterproof polyamide 190T backpack cover with polyurethane induction.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||4 🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Dimensions (cm)||50 x 30 x 22|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||bottle holder, sticks holder|
Write Your Own Review