36 liter backpack expandable to 42 for trekkings or hikes of one or several days. With adjustable mesh back and shoulder pads. Very comfortable and with good ventilation.
- Trekking backpack that can be used for long mountain hikes or trips of several days thanks to its back and volume.
- Ideal for activities that require good ventilation of the backrest and maximum wearing comfort.
- It has a load capacity of 3 to 8 kilos.
- Backrest with Aeroflex 3D system that achieves maximum ventilation thanks to the fact that it separates the back from the backpack by means of a tensioned mesh. This makes the air circulate permanently through the back in all directions, achieving great ventilation. A steel frame integrated into the back of the backpack provides great stability by transferring the load to the hips.
- The system Shifting Back Length allows you to adjust the length of the backpack's back to the user's torso. By means of a simple mechanism you can raise or lower the shoulder pads to the correct height.
- Lumbar belt and shoulder straps with perforated padding for maximum breathability.
- The shoulder pads have a chest strap that is adjustable in height and length.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Main compartment with mushroom opening and drawstring with tanca closure. This drawstring closure has two heights so the volume of the backpack can be extended by an additional 6 liters.
- Inside the main pocket there is an elastic and velcro for the hydration system.
- Under the mushroom there is an adjustable strap to adjust the load and carry the rope. The lid has a zippered pocket on the outside and an additional pocket on the inside.
- On the front it has a zipper with a U-shaped opening to the main compartment.
- Two elastic mesh outer side pockets and one on the front of great length.
- With an ice ax holder and poles.
- Side compression straps.
- Padded hipbelt with a zip pocket.
- It incorporates a waterproof backpack cover that is collected in a lower pocket.
- The product is made from recycled PET plastic bottles. These bottles are collected, cleaned, melted and processed to obtain a high quality yarn. This recycling process helps save energy and CO2 emissions, as well as the use of fossil raw materials.
- Main fabric of 71% polyamide and 29% polyester with 300D and 600D polyurethane coating.
- 200D polyamide interior with polyurethane induction.
- Waterproof polyamide 190T backpack cover with polyurethane induction.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Dimensions (cm)||63 x 32 x 30|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||sticks holder, bottle holder, ropes holder, ice axes holder|