As low as €124.90 Regular Price €170.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
36 liter backpack expandable to 42 for trekkings or hikes of one or several days. With adjustable mesh back and shoulder pads. Very comfortable and with good ventilation.
- Trekking backpack that can be used for long mountain hikes or trips of several days thanks to its back and volume.
- Ideal for activities that require good ventilation of the backrest and maximum wearing comfort.
- It has a load capacity of 3 to 8 kilos.
- Backrest with Aeroflex 3D system that achieves maximum ventilation thanks to the fact that it separates the back from the backpack by means of a tensioned mesh. This makes the air circulate permanently through the back in all directions, achieving great ventilation. A steel frame integrated into the back of the backpack provides great stability by transferring the load to the hips.
- The system Shifting Back Length allows you to adjust the length of the backpack's back to the user's torso. By means of a simple mechanism you can raise or lower the shoulder pads to the correct height.
- Lumbar belt and shoulder straps with perforated padding for maximum breathability.
- The shoulder pads have a chest strap that is adjustable in height and length.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Main compartment with mushroom opening and drawstring with tanca closure. This drawstring closure has two heights so the volume of the backpack can be extended by an additional 6 liters.
- Inside the main pocket there is an elastic and velcro for the hydration system.
- Under the mushroom there is an adjustable strap to adjust the load and carry the rope. The lid has a zippered pocket on the outside and an additional pocket on the inside.
- On the front it has a zipper with a U-shaped opening to the main compartment.
- Two elastic mesh outer side pockets and one on the front of great length.
- With an ice ax holder and poles.
- Side compression straps.
- Padded hipbelt with a zip pocket.
- It incorporates a waterproof backpack cover that is collected in a lower pocket.
- The product is made from recycled PET plastic bottles. These bottles are collected, cleaned, melted and processed to obtain a high quality yarn. This recycling process helps save energy and CO2 emissions, as well as the use of fossil raw materials.
- Main fabric of 71% polyamide and 29% polyester with 300D and 600D polyurethane coating.
- 200D polyamide interior with polyurethane induction.
- Waterproof polyamide 190T backpack cover with polyurethane induction.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Dimensions (cm)||63 x 32 x 30|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||sticks holder, bottle holder, ropes holder, ice axes holder|
Write Your Own Review