Astrum EVO 75+10 XL
As low as €144.90 Regular Price €200.00
Only %1 left
Very comfortable backpack to carry large loads on long trekkings. Padded back and hipbelt, large capacity and variable volume.
- Backpack for mountain excursions or multi-day trekking for its excellent comfort and stability.
- Due to its large load capacity, it is also ideal for trips or outings where a lot of material needs to be transported.
- The detachable mushroom can be easily converted into a shoulder bag to carry it independently as a day bag or to carry material that you always want to have on you.
- It has a load capacity of 15 to 22 kilos.
- Tergolight suspension system designed to carry large loads for a long time. With a lightweight aluminum structure that stabilizes the backpack, ensures comfortable transport and effective load transfer to the hips. In addition, the back is reinforced with extra padding that guarantees comfort.
- In order to regulate the height of the back, the shoulder straps pass through the aluminum frame to which a traction mechanism is also attached that allows a simple and quick adjustment to the length of the torso.
- Lumbar belt and anatomical shoulder straps padded with high-density materials that ensure comfort and stability on long routes.
- The hip belt is easy to adjust and can be removed from the backpack.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Removable and height-adjustable lid that allows you to vary the capacity of the backpack by 10 liters. It has an interior security pocket and an exterior zippered pocket for easy access.
- Very wide access to the main compartment through a zip located on the front that goes down in an L to the bottom of the backpack. This leaves a large opening similar to that of a travel bag.
- On the front it has two padded lifting handles to be able to grab the backpack and transport it in different ways.
- It also has a vertical zip pocket on the front.
- Two outer mesh pockets for objects you want to keep close at hand.
- A zippered pocket on the hipbelt.
- Separate compartment in the lower part of the backpack.
- Chest strap with clip closure and emergency whistle.
- With compression straps under the lid, one on each side and two on the lower front.
- It has a pole or ice ax holder.
- It is compatible with hydration systems.
- The product is made from recycled PET plastic bottles. These bottles are collected, cleaned, melted and processed to obtain a high quality yarn. This recycling process helps save energy and CO2 emissions, as well as the use of fossil raw materials.
- Main fabric of 79% polyamide and 21% polyester coated with 400D Diamond Ripstop polyurethane.
- Polyamide interior covered with 200D polyurethane.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Dimensions (cm)||88 x 33 x 30|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||sticks holder, bottle holder, ice axes holder, sleeping bag holder|
Write Your Own Review