As low as €71.90 Regular Price €90.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
6-liter men's belt bag compatible with two bottle cages. Many pockets to keep everything organized.
- Lightweight, versatile belt bag that can be used for all types of trekking, vertical activities or aerobic sports .
- In any activity where little weight, reduced space and speed are required, this fanny pack adapts to it.
- Perfect for high intensity sports such as running or trail running or long distances with a lot of heat.
- Back designed to maintain ventilation and reduce body heat . With the AirScape panel of injection molded HDPE foam with EVA foam reinforcement that form accordion-shaped ventilation channels. This panel together with an outer mesh that maintains contact with the back ensures that it adapts perfectly to the body and offers great breathability.
- Flexible, padded BioStretch hipbelt that wraps and hugs the hips.
- It has a top handle to carry it by hand.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Compatible with two hydration cans in the side pockets. Both pockets have drawcords that prevent movement and possible dropping of the can.
- To ensure the stability of the boats, it has two front adjustment straps.
- With multiple pockets, all with wide-grip zippers. With two zippered pockets on the hipbelt, the main one on the front and another on the top hidden by a placket.
- Made of high strength and quality recycled nylon with bluesign certification , 100D x 210D Bluesign Recycled Robic Nylon.
- With outer coating with water repellent treatment (DWR).
- Totally free of PFC.
- Made with substances and processes that comply with the Bluesign certificate. This label is the most demanding in the world in terms of environmental protection. It guarantees that the entire production chain uses components and processes that are harmless to the occupational and physical health of people and the environment.
- The GRS Global Recycled Standard seal verifies that the materials used in the product are recycled and comply with social, environmental and chemical principles.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||4 🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, EOCA, GRS Global Recycled Standard|
|Dimensions (cm)||21 x 25 x 15|
|Size guide||Pack Sizer|
|Activities||Nordic Walking, Running, Travel, Trekking|
|Hydration Systems||Not Compatible|
|Raincover||Does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||bottle holder|
Write Your Own Review