- Backpack designed for the practice of aerobic activities both on foot and by bicycle.
- It adapts to any activity that requires speed and little weight such as trail running, orientation, mountain biking, etc.
Back designed to maintain ventilation and reduce body heat . With foam AirScape panel with accordion-shaped ventilation channels and a small central fireplace. It also has a mesh that maintains contact with the back.
Extra padded, seamless lumbar belt that wraps and hugs the hips. This optimizes ventilation, distributes the load and reduces lumbar effort, which improves stability and ride comfort without increasing the heat.
The shoulder pads are made of sturdy foam with large vents and a mesh overlay. In a shoulder pad there is an ideal pocket for a mobile, also it has a chest strap with whistle.
Straps on top of shoulder pads for load adjustment.
Backpack made to last a lifetime for this Osprey offers a 30 year warranty.
Pockets and adaptations:
The mushroom has a zippered outer pocket with flap and inside it has a zippered pocket and key clip.
- Wide top access to the main compartment with a tape closure. Unique main compartment, without separations.
With a stick holder or ice ax holder in front. Both the top and bottom straps can be stored in a small compartment designed for it.
Front element at the bottom to place an emergency light to be seen.
- Stow-on-the-Go system that allows you to place a pair of poles very quickly while using your hands for some specific action such as picking up your phone. This is thanks to two rubber pole holders, one on a shoulder pad and the other on the bottom of the backpack.
With two zippered pockets on the hip belt.
Has mesh side pockets for drums or small lightweight items.
External load adjustment by means of a wide travel side strap system that provides an optimal load adjustment.
External compartment for the hydration bag that hooks between the padding of the backpack and the main compartment.
- 70 x 100D Nylon Shadowbrick.
- 420HD Nylon Packcloth.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Volume (l)||S/M 16 - M/L 18|
|Dimensions (cm)||50 x 27 x 25|
|Size guide||Pack Sizer|
|Weight (gr.)||S/M 590 - M/L 630|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Raincover||Does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||sticks holder, ropes holder, light holder|