As low as €128.70 Regular Price €165.00
Only %1 left
Backpack with great ventilation and perfect comfort for all types of trekkings and day trips. With multiple compartments and includes backpack covers.
- Ideal backpack for the city or the country, long walks or summer trekkings of any difficulty. It guarantees excellent ventilation, comfort and space.
- Perfect for the nature lover.
- Back with AirSpeed mesh system. Both the back and the hipbelt are made from a single piece of ultra breathable taut mesh and side vents for ventilation. This means that the back is kept separate from the backpack and great ventilation and comfort is achieved, especially in warmer climates.
- The back is adjustable so the size can be adjusted by simply adjusting the upper part of the shoulder pads.
- Lightwire aluminum frame that manages to transfer the weight of the load to the bottom.
- Ergonomic shoulder pads and lumbar belt made of breathable material that gives great comfort and stability of use. The shoulder pads are perforated, have a mesh overlay and super breathable fabric.
Pockets and adaptations
- Wide upper access to the main compartment with easy-grip double carriage zipper. With an interior hook and cover to insert the hydration bag. Single compartment separated from the bottom compartment for the bag.
- On top are a couple of small zippered pockets, one of which is mesh with a key clip.
- On the front it has a large vertical zipper pocket ideal for storing clothes that you want to have on hand. The pocket is closed at the top with a velcro.
- Lower zippered pocket to store the sleeping bag , clothing or other objects that you want to keep separate from the main compartment.
- Small zippered pocket at the bottom of the backpack to store the waterproof backpack cover that comes with it.
- Adjustable outer straps located at the bottom for carrying sleeping bags.
- With two elastic mesh side pockets.
- Chest adjustment strap with emergency whistle.
- Pair of side compression straps. The lower strap is located over the mesh pocket, managing to adjust in addition to the main load also that of the side pocket. The upper one is fixed by a clip hook on the front of the backpack.
- Stow-on-the-Go system that allows you to place a pair of poles very quickly while using your hands for some specific action such as picking up your phone. This is thanks to two rubber pole holders, one on a shoulder pad and the other on the bottom of the backpack.
- With two zippered pockets on the hip belt.
- It incorporates a front ice ax or stick holder with upper rubber-clip and lower strap.
- Nylon 210D Crosshatch.
- Nylon 420HD Packcloth.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Volume (l)||S/M 32 - M/L 34|
|Dimensions (cm)||62 x 30 x 31|
|Size guide||Pack Sizer|
|Weight (gr.)||S/M 1330 - M/L 1390|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||ice axes holder, sleeping bag holder, sticks holder|
Write Your Own Review
More from Osprey