As low as €141.90 Regular Price €180.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
20 liter backpack to carry skis or snowboard. Perfect for long day outings. With multiple compartments to store all the material.
- Backpack for skiing and winter activities that allows you to easily carry skis or snowboard. Perfect backpack for short or medium outings, designed to carry everything a skier needs. With comfortable and stable back.
- To ensure total resistance, its fabrics are repellent to snow and of great durability. With front and side reinforcements for carrying skis or snowboard.
- Osprey recommends this backpack for winter sports lovers who enjoy the snow to the fullest in extreme conditions.
- The structure of the back provides maximum stability and prevents moisture absorption. In addition, it maintains ventilation and prevents the hard material from bothering during carrying.
- The back padding is adaptable and repellent to snow.
- Shoulder straps and hipbelt, spacious and padded with the same material as the back. Height-adjustable chest strap and emergency whistle. At the top of the shoulder pads it has load adjustment straps.
- Front panel reinforced against wear and abrasion.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Main pocket with wide travel zip opening. It has two interior pockets, one mesh with key clip for small material and the other for the hydration bag.
- It incorporates a mesh to wear the helmet. This expansion is collected inside a pocket with velcro closure. The mesh is fixed with rear clips.
- Quick access front compartment with three zippers. It has two pockets for emergency supplies, such as shovel and probe . It has a bottom hole to drain the water, so it is also suitable for wearing wet clothes.
- Protected upper pocket to store the ski mask or other sensitive objects, its fabric is velvety fleece.
- Shoulder straps of the backpack with pocket for the hydration tube preventing the liquid from freezing.
- Diagonal front ski rack thanks to the upper strap that is stored in a specific pocket. It also allows you to carry the snowboard.
- Includes pole or ice ax holder ring.
- Lumbar belt with two zip pockets.
- Easy-to-use clips and zippers that can be used easily with gloves.
- Made of high strength and quality recycled nylon with bluesign certification , 420D High Tenacity Nylon Recy BSAPP C0.
- With outer coating with water repellent treatment (DWR).
- Totally free of PFC.
- Made with substances and processes that comply with the Bluesign certificate. This label is the most demanding in the world in terms of environmental protection. It guarantees that the entire production chain uses components and processes that are harmless to the occupational and physical health of people and the environment.
- The GRS Global Recycled Standard seal verifies that the materials used in the product are recycled and comply with social, environmental and chemical principles.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||4 🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, EOCA, GRS Global Recycled Standard|
|Dimensions (cm)||50 x 29 x 25|
|Size guide||Pack Sizer|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Raincover||Does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||sticks holder, helmet holder, skis holder, ice axes holder|
Write Your Own Review