Out of stock
Only %1 left
Ski mountaineering backpack with a light and comfortable design. It incorporates bindings to carry skis or snowboard.
- Light and comfortable backpack for ski mountaineering and winter activities that allows you to easily carry skis or snowboard. Perfect backpack for short and fast outings.
- To ensure total resistance, its fabrics are repellent to snow and of great durability.
- Osprey recommends this backpack for lovers of winter sports who enjoy the snow to the fullest in extreme conditions.
- Soft back with light, adaptable and snow-repellent padding. The structure of the back provides maximum stability and prevents moisture absorption. In addition, it maintains ventilation and prevents hard material from bothering during carrying.
- Wide shoulder pads made of the same material as the back with an anatomical design.
- Belt lumbar belt.
- Height-adjustable chest strap with emergency whistle.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Main pocket with top opening. Inside we find a compartment for a hydration bag.
- Opening of the hydration bag by the shoulder pad.
- Diagonal front ski rack thanks to the upper strap that is stored in a specific pocket. It also allows you to carry the snowboard.
- Easy-to-use clips and zippers that can be used easily with gloves.
- Made of high strength and quality recycled nylon with bluesign certification, 420D High Tenacity Nylon Recy BSAPP C0.
- With outer coating with water repellent treatment (DWR).
- Totally free of PFC.
- Made with substances and processes that comply with the Bluesign certificate. This label is the most demanding in the world in terms of environmental protection. It guarantees that the entire production chain uses components and processes that are harmless to the occupational and physical health of people and the environment.
- The GRS Global Recycled Standard seal verifies that the materials used in the product are recycled and comply with social, environmental and chemical principles.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||4 🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, EOCA, GRS Global Recycled Standard|
|Dimensions (cm)||45 x 26 x 19|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Raincover||Does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||helmet holder, skis holder|
Write Your Own Review