As low as €156.00 Regular Price €200.00
Only %1 left
58L backpack with maximum lightness and a very ventilated and stable back. Versatile backpack ideal for technical trekkings or long routes of several days.
- The Osprey Exos stands out for its extreme lightness, excellent ventilation and comfort. This makes it the ideal companion on trekkings or summer excursions for one or several days.
- High comfort back and full ventilation . To achieve this result, it gathers on the one hand an extremely light aluminum skeleton that transfers the load to the lumbar belt and on the other hand incorporates a mesh with 3D tensioned AirSpeed technology which together with the shape of the back achieves high ventilation and an even weight distribution without heat points.
- Anatomical, padded and highly breathable lumbar belt and shoulder pads . Thanks to the ErgoPull system, the lumbar belt can be adjusted easily and correctly.
- Backpack made to last a lifetime for this Osprey offers a 30 year warranty.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Removable mushroom attached to the backpack by three 7mm straps that allow easy adjustment. Mushroom with zip pockets. Under the lid, it incorporates a closure with three locking points to ensure tightness even without mushroom.
- Side adjustment straps along the entire side . Also these straps can be used inside and outside the mesh pockets.
- Removable lower straps designed to carry a bag or a mat.
- Two zippered pockets on the hip belt.
- An ice ax holder with adjustable rubber that prevents freezing.
- A string holder under the lid.
- It includes two poles for sticks, one on a shoulder pad and one on the bottom of the backpack, which allow you to place a pair of poles very quickly while using your hands for some specific action such as It could be taking the mobile.
- With an inner hook and cover sewn to the rear panel to insert the hydration bag. The mouthpiece is pulled out through an opening at the top.
- Made of high tenacity nylon fabric.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Volume (l)||S 55 - M 58 - L 61|
|Dimensions (cm)||80 x 41 x 37 max.|
|Size guide||Pack Sizer|
|Weight (gr.)||S 1220 - M 1230 - L 1240|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Raincover||Does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||hard material holder, ice axes holder, sticks holder|
Write Your Own Review
More from Osprey