As low as €90.00 Regular Price €120.00
Only %1 left
25L bicycle backpack. Back of maximum stability and ventilation. In addition to all the pockets and adaptations that a cyclist can imagine.
- Backpack for cyclists without limits. Osprey brings together everything he knows in Escapist. For cyclists who travel long distances on any terrain or practice extreme descents.
- Thanks to its modern design and high quality it can be used in other practices such as hiking or urban use.
- Back designed to maintain ventilation and reduce body heat . The 4mm HDPE foam AirScape panel has multiple horizontal integrated ventilation channels and a stitched mesh that maintains just the separation of the back with the backpack. The spaciousness and design of the foam guarantee stability at all times.
- Shoulder pads and lumbar belt with BioStretch technology consisting of a resistant foam with large ventilation points and a mesh covering them.
- The length of the back can be adjusted up to two sizes by simply moving the upper part of the shoulder pads.
- Backpack made to last a lifetime for this Osprey offers a 30 year warranty.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Full accessibility backpack with long-run top openings plus bottom access to a separate compartment for, for example, wet clothing. The main and bottom compartments can be insulated by a zipper.
- Specific pockets with anti-scratch zippers to prevent damage to glasses or mobile phones.
- Specific interior compartment for bicycle tools and front mesh for textile or light elements.
- To keep everything tidy, it incorporates zippered pockets in the lumbar belt and key holder clip .
- Through the side straps located over the pockets, it is possible to adjust both the main load and the side pocket.
- With small exterior details such as fixing to hang a security light, reflective elements, emergency whistle or a zippered pocket on a mobile phone strap or small elements.
- It incorporates a high visibility waterproof backpack cover that is kept in a pocket and incorporates a hook for light.
- With an inner hook and cover on the back panel to insert the hydration bag.
- Helmet holder with Lid Lock system. Inside an adjustable rubber with a stop, you can place the helmet by wearing it in the upper middle part of the backpack.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Volume (l)||S/M 23 - M/L 25|
|Size guide||Pack Sizer|
|Weight (gr.)||S/M 960 // M/L 1020|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||helmet holder, light holder|
Write Your Own Review