As low as €49.90 Regular Price €60.00
Only %1 left
Compact, lightweight and well ventilated backpack for daily use, small outings or trips. It can also be attached to other Osprey backpacks.
- Light and versatile backpack perfect to use every day, on small excursions or on trips of a few days .
- It can also be used as a complement as it can be coupled to other Osprey backpacks and thus be an addition in capacity to another backpack.
- Thanks to the hold AddOn ™ by Osprey , the Daylite backpack can be attached to other brand backpacks that have this support. It thus becomes a complement that adds more capacity to other larger backpacks such as those in the series Aether or Ariel .
- The shoulder pads are flexible and made of breathable mesh. They are padded in the shoulder area and have a built-in handle.
- On the back it has a foam padded backrest with grooves that protects the back from the contents of the backpack. It is also covered by a mesh that together with the padding grooves achieve good ventilation and breathability of the back .
- It has a height adjustable chest strap and an emergency whistle. It also has a removable waist strap.
Pockets and adaptations
- The main compartment has a wide opening for easy insertion and removal. Inside it has an elastic compartment for better organization.
- In the front pocket there is a mesh that separates two interior compartments and a clip to hold the keys.
- On the sides it has two external mesh pockets for bottles or hand items.
- On the outside of the backpack, behind the backrest panel, there is a slot for attaching a hydration bag .
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Dimensions (cm)||46 x 24 x 22|
|Size guide||Pack Sizer|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Raincover||Does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||light holder|
Write Your Own Review