As low as €51.90 Regular Price €65.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Compact, lightweight and well ventilated backpack for daily use, small outings or trips. It can also be attached to other Osprey backpacks.
- Simple, light and versatile 13 liter backpack perfect for daily use, on short excursions or on trips of a few days.
- It adapts to any light and fast activity whether in the city or in the countryside.
- It can also be used as a complement by being able to attach to other backpacks and compatible trolleys of Osprey and thus be a added in capacity of another backpack.
- Thanks to the Osprey Attachment AddOn, The Daylite backpack can be attached to other brand backpacks that have this support. It thus becomes a complement that adds more capacity to other larger backpacks.
- Back designed to maintain ventilation and reduce body heat. With the AirScape panel of injection molded HDPE foam with EVA foam reinforcement that form accordion-shaped ventilation channels. This panel together with an outer mesh that maintains contact with the back ensures that it adapts perfectly to the body and offers great breathability.
- The shoulder pads are made of die-cut EVA foam with large ventilation points and a mesh that covers them. They have a height and length adjustable chest strap with an emergency whistle
- It also has a removable waist strap.
Pockets and adaptations:
- The main compartment has a large zippered opening for easy putting in and out. Inside it has a specific padded compartment for a laptop or tablet.
- In the upper zip pocket there is a mesh that separates two interior compartments and a clip to hold the keys.
- On the sides it has two outer mesh pockets for bottles or hand objects.
- It has a superior outlet for the tube of a hydration bag that is stored inside.
- With lateral compression straps.
- The product is made from recycled PET plastic bottles. These bottles are collected, cleaned, melted and processed to obtain a high quality yarn. This recycling process helps save energy and CO2 emissions, as well as the use of fossil raw materials.
- Made of high strength and quality 150D recycled nylon packcloth with bluesign certification.
- With outer coating with water repellent treatment (DWR).
- Totally free of PFC.
- Made with substances and processes that comply with the Bluesign certificate. This label is the most demanding in the world in terms of environmental protection. It guarantees that the entire production chain uses components and processes that are harmless to the occupational and physical health of people and the environment.
- The GRS Global Recycled Standard seal verifies that the materials used in the product are recycled and comply with social, environmental and chemical principles.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||4 🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, EOCA, GRS Global Recycled Standard|
|Dimensions (cm)||43 x 26 x 20|
|Size guide||Pack Sizer|
|Activities||Daily life, Travel, Trekking|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Raincover||Does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||bottle holder|
Write Your Own Review