Out of stock
Only %1 left
35L backpack adapted to the female anatomy. Versatile, light, with great ventilation and very comfortable. Perfect for regular field trips.
- Very versatile women's backpack . Designed for frequent use in the field.
- Perfect for excursions that require a light backpack with good ventilation and full adaptability. The use of the backpack is easy due to its good accessibility, in addition to all the compartments and accessories that it incorporates.
- Highly ventilated back thanks to a mesh with 3D Tensioned technology that maintains resistance to pressure in any direction as well as having lateral ventilation outlets. The aluminum lightwire frame manages to transfer the weight of the load to the bottom and the Airspeed suspension system gives flexibility to the whole.
- Shoulder pads and lumbar belt with specific design for women with BioStretch technology and hexagonal breathable material. The lumbar belt incorporates the Fit-On-The-Fly system which consists of a breathable dual-density padding extension that allows an extra 15 cm adjustment while wearing the backpack. Thanks to the ErgoPull system with double buckle adjustment, the lumbar belt can be adjusted easily and correctly. On the other hand, the upper part of the shoulder pads can be adjusted allowing the torso length to be adjusted by 7.5 cm in a very precise way.
- Backpack for life with a 30 year guarantee.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Top access to main double-zipper compartment with large opening .
- Easy access top zip pocket.
- Removable bottom straps designed to carry a bag or mat.
- On each side It has a pair of compression straps. The bottom strap is located over the side mesh pocket for adjusting the load on the side as well as the main load.
- It has an elastic mesh front pocket with a top adjustment clip and a mesh pocket on each lateral.
- With a pair of zippered pockets on the hip belt.
- Chest strap with emergency whistle.
- Pole carrying straps on one shoulder strap and another on the lower part of the backpack. Allowing to be able to place a pair of poles in a very fast way while using the hands for some specific action such as picking up the mobile.
- With two ice ax holders or porta poles front with adjustable rubber that prevents freezing. Designed to be used with any type of ice ax.
- With an interior hook and cover sewn to the rear panel to insert the hydration bag. The mouthpiece is removed from either side.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Volume (l)||WS 32 / WM 35|
|Dimensions (cm)||55 x 34 x 23|
|Size guide||Pack Sizer|
|Weight (gr.)||WS 1130 / WM 1180|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
Write Your Own Review