Aether AG 70
Out of stock
Only %1 left
70L backpack for trekkings of several days and high loads. With great ventilation, easy access to the interior and a perfect fit to the body.
- 70L backpack designed for multi-day outings on demanding trekkings or high mountain outings.
- Light and extremely comfortable backpack that Osprey also recommends for long trips.
- Back with the AntiGravity system that incorporates an elastic mesh that joins the lumbar belt and the back in a single 3D panel. This provides great ventilation and a unique support system.
- To provide stability and improve weight transfer, it features a very light peripheral frame.
- Lumbar belt with IsoForm technology that adapts to the user's shape. Designed to carry high loads for a long time. By distributing and supporting the load of the backpack evenly in various support areas, it makes the ride very comfortable.
- The back is adjustable so the size can be adjusted by simply adjusting the upper part of the shoulder pads.
- The upper part of the shoulder pads can be adjusted by rails. They also feature top load adjustment straps and an emergency whistle chest strap that can be adjusted in height and length.
Pockets and adaptations:
- The mushroom is removable and has two exterior zippered pockets. Inside it has a zippered pocket and key clip.
- It incorporates a waterproof backpack cover located in a mushroom pocket that is removable.
- With a FlapJacket top cap to cover the top access when the mushroom is not mounted.
- Wide access to the main compartment via a lanyard with a top rope strap or to adjust the load.
- The interior is easily accessible through an opening in the front in an inverted J shape.
- The StraightJacket straps allow you to adjust the volume of the backpack and hold its contents when it is not fully packed.
- Removable lower straps designed to carry a bag or a mat.
- It has two elastic mesh side pockets and a front one.
- They have a separate compartment at the base for the sleeping bag. With zip closure and removable internal partition.
- Two zippered pockets on the hip belt.
- With two ice ax holders or stick holders with adjustable rubber that prevents freezing. Designed to be used with any type of ice ax.
- Stow-on-the-Go system that allows you to place a pair of poles very quickly while using your hands for some specific action such as picking up your phone. This is thanks to two rubber pole holders, one on a shoulder pad and the other on the bottom of the backpack.
- Compatible with a hydration bag by means of an interior hook and cover sewn to the rear panel. The mouthpiece is pulled out through an opening at the top.
- 210D Nylon Dobby.
- 210D Nylon Shadowbox.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Volume (l)||M 70 - L 73|
|Dimensions (cm)||85 x 40 x 34|
|Size guide||Pack Sizer|
|Weight (gr.)||M 2330 - L 2350|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||ice axes holder, ropes holder, sleeping bag holder, sticks holder|
Write Your Own Review
More from Osprey