AirZone Pro 35:45
35 liter trekking backpack expandable to 45 liters with great ventilation thanks to its back with tension mesh. Height adjustable mushroom and wide side opening.
- Backpack for trekkings or trips with medium load. Thanks to its back with tension mesh, great ventilation and stability are achieved.
- Its volume can be varied as desired, being a 35 or 45 liter backpack.
- Back adjustable in length from 48 to 53 cm.
- The back features the award-winning AirZone back panel which is a one-piece woven mesh with ventilation mapped to the areas of the back with the most sweat. The mesh system separates the user's back from the body of the backpack, which encourages air to circulate throughout the back, thus achieving incomparable comfort, ventilation and breathability.
- Its seamless FormKnit construction joins the back with the waist and the hipbelt in one piece. This offers an optimal load transfer to the hip and a very stable and comfortable fit. li>
- The length of the back can be varied by raising or lowering the shoulder straps to adjust to the user's height. The adjustment method is quick and easy using a high-grip velcro located inside the backpack.
- The shoulder pads have an anatomical design and highly ventilated padding. They have load adjustment straps on the top.
- Height and length adjustable chest strap with emergency whistle.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Upper opening under the lid with a double adjustment by drawstring closure at two heights that allows you to use the backpack with two liters of 35 or 45 liters.
- The top mushroom has two zippered pockets, one inside with a key clip and one outside. A load adjustment strap under the mushroom that also allows for rope transport.
- Opening on one side with an L-shaped zipper to access the main compartment quickly without having to open the mushroom.
- On the other side it has a vertical zip pocket.
- On the front it has the SpiderPlate system to carry material by means of straps that are adjusted quickly and safely with a metal fastener.
- Two elastic mesh side pockets.
- With pole holder with TipGripper system of different attachment depending on whether the pole has a rubber pad or is uncovered, thus improving the stability of the carrying.
- With HeadLocker system to carry ice axes.
- Zippered mesh pockets on hipbelt.
- Side compression straps.
- With an interior hook and a cover on the back panel where you can insert a hydration bag.
- It incorporates a waterproof backpack cover that is stored in a pocket.
210D 6.6 Mini Ripstop and HydroShield wear resistant fabrics.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and ensures that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Dimensions (cm)||(70max - 58min) x 34 x 29|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||bottle holder, ice axes holder, light holder, ropes holder, sticks holder|