Rear rack rods
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Rods to fix the rack giving greater resistance and stability. In a straight, folded version and in different sizes for all types of frames.
- They connect the rack to the frame of the bicycle ensuring the stability of the set and resistance.
- Compatible with all Tubus rear racks and with the vast majority of racks on the market.
- Tubus racks come standard with 190mm rods. Two rods are required for all Tubus rear rack, except for the Fly model.
- The folded models are bicycle specific with special frames or ends where the length of the rod is not sufficient and this small curvature is necessary to accommodate the specific frame structure.
- Available in a straight model in lengths of 19, 24 and 35cm. With fold of 5, 8 and 12mm in length of 19cm. And with 35mm bend in length of 18 and 22cm. To select the appropriate fold and length, it is advisable to make a template or model to decide which will best suit the specific frame of each bike.
- The rods have a small hole at one end for mounting.
- Made of Alu-solid aluminum.
- The wreck is per unit.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Spare part type||Poles|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Valid for||Bike Carrier|
|Dimensions (cm)||18, 19, 22, 24 y 35|
Write Your Own Review
More from Tubus